Monday, April 20, 2009

Whew


I can't believe how quickly time goes by. May is right around the corner! Our spring seemed to be a bit cooler this year, but I have enjoyed these past few weeks when we can open the windows and take advantage of the warm breezes.

There have been so many fun photo sessions and events I have had an opportunity to be a part of over the past couple months. I have really enjoyed being out, meeting new people, catching up with old clients and friends and helping to create memories for families and groups.

Going back to late February, I had a chance to work with Damian Brezinski and some of his colleagues on the Heart Ball. It was a fantastic black tie event with proceeds benefiting the American Heart Association. They raised over and above their goal this year - congratulations! I was honored to be a part of such a lovely evening.

March was a great month - one of my favorites. It does happen to be my birth month, but we also celebrate the beginning of spring! Pete took me to see my brother and sister-in-law and my niece & nephew in Oregon! We had a blast. (Photo of us in the woods.)

Infinity launched two new fabulous programs in March, Baby Steps and The Kids Club, at the Maternity & Baby Expo. Both were well received and I am so excited about them both. Shoot me an email - I would love to discuss them with you.

April has been beautiful and with the new season, we have worked with beautiful moms-to-be; newborns so cute and little; a little girl celebrating six months of life which is an adorable stage; and a few fun and crazy family sessions which I just love to be a part of.

I have two brothers and one sister. My oldest brother & has three boys (10 and twins who are 5). My sister has two girls (5 & 4) and my other brother has a girl and a boy (5 & 3). That is just on my side. Pete's sister (my sister-in-law) has three kids - boy and twin girls (9 & 5) and his brother (my brother-in-law) has two girls (5 & 2).

I love spending time with family - especially when we are all together (although it is crazy). Our family live all across the US and I miss them dearly. One really special part of my job is that for at least an hour, I get to meet, photograph, interact, provide lasting memories and create a special bond with your family.

Although all families are different, they are all special. I look forward to each and every session I have with my clients - new and established. It is always amazing to see your children grow and mature through the stages and it is something I will always cherish. I look forward to this fabulous summer season with you!

Enjoy!
Lara Schuhmann

No comments: