Friday, March 13, 2009

Overdue...


Business has been quite busy and I am long overdue for a blog post. I have however, been keeping a list of topics that I would like to share. Most importantly - and briefly - the 2009 Heart Ball benefiting the American Heart Association. That is me in the photo with Edwin McCain :) More to come on that topic...

Just a quick FYI - I will be participating in the Maternity & Baby Expo tomorrow, Saturday, March 14, at the Coastline Convention Center in downtown Wilmington. This is an annual event where expectant couples and parents of small children can find information on "everything from pregnancy to preschool", as Suzzee Toon writes.

To address any uneasiness and hesitation some parents have regarding maternity and baby photography sessions, I will be doing two short demos, a maternity session at 12:30 and a baby demo at 2:30. For more information on the event, visit:

http://www.maternityandbabyexpo.com/expo/index.html

or shoot me an email.

Hope to see you there!

Lara Schuhmann

No comments: