Thursday, March 4, 2010

Exciting News!

Specializing in maternity, newborn, toddler and family photography is so much fun and allows my creativity to flourish.

I love developing new poses for my clients and working with various colorful backdrop ideas. Setting up a new studio scene or incorporating festive new props into a shoot is always exciting.

I strive to design new poses that will enhance mom's pregnancy glow, capture your angelic newborns and create a relaxed and fun session for families - moments I can capture for you for infinity.

With that said, I am so excited to announce our first annual, Infinity Model Search!

The model search will allow me to practice new poses and work with new backdrops and scenes. I also am looking to do two scheduled days at a beach and a park.

I hope to come away with a few new models for my 2010 advertising campaign. I am looking for a variety of ages:

  • a pregnancy model - 33 - 36 weeks
  • a newborn model (less than two weeks old)
  • a 3 - 4 month infant
  • a 7-8 month infant
  • a 12 - 15 month infant
  • 24 month toddler
  • 4 - 5 year old child and family
The sessions will begin in April.

To reserve your free session with print credit and to receive additional information regarding the Infinity Model Search, please email me: Lara@InfinityPhotoAndDesign.com. Selected models will receive a special gift.

I can't wait to share the details about the model search - and tell you about one other little secret!

Have a great day.

Lara

___________________
Lara Schuhmann
Infinity Photography & Design
Capturing Infinite Memories of your Family

Wilmington pregnancy photographer, Wilmington newborn photographer, Wilmington infant photographer, Wilmington toddler photographer, Wilmington family photographer

No comments: